Spotless Edinburgh currently have a vacancy for an evening Account Manager – 6hrs per day.
Own car will be required and all business miles can be claimed inline with the rate as set out by HMRC.
To support the clients and cleaning staffs with the day to day issues that may arise. To work within the Edinburgh business budgets. To help manage H&S within the business. To comply with the company’s policy and procedures.
1) To uphold our company values of Self-Responsibility, Creative, Supportive and Respectful in all aspects of our day.
2) To ensure the company is represented in a professional and positive manner at all times.
3) To liaise with our clients and deliver excellent customer care at all times, to promptly and effectively communicate all issues relating to the client and work towards resolving these as quickly and professionally as possible.
4) To meet with the clients and obtain the monthly QA, in line with the agreed frequencies between both yourself and your client.
5) To ensure all Health and Safety audits are complete and up to date, and all health and Safety training appropriate to the site is undertaken.
6) Ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are carried out accordingly to each of your contracts, with correct COSHH, Risk Assessments, Rams & site specific Rams.
7) To lead and progress all cleaning operatives to be the best they can with appropriate on-site training.
8) To ensure that all staff have the appropriate equipment & stores to carry out their duties and deliver these to site when required,
9) Ensure all staff are trained on the correct usage of chemicals.
10) Ensure that all staff has the appropriate PPE required for each site.
11) To ensure and monitor that Ezitracker is used on each site wherever possible, and to keep Helpdesk up to date with any changes that may occur within the contracts
12) To ensure a site induction is conducted on day one with all new members of staff.
13) To ensure that all 2nd part inductions are completed with all staff.
14) To make sure any extra or additional works are added to the Supplementary Sheet, so these can be invoiced accordingly.
15) To always make sure Timesheets are filled out in a timely manner each fortnight.
16) Recruit new staff if required and make sure all paperwork is in place before they start.
17) To liaise with Help desk, Payroll, Office Admin Assistants, Direct Line Manager and all other Spotless personnel as and when required.
18) To record via the APP any Safety, Profitability, Outstanding Quality, Training, Next Actions and HR, required for your contracts
19) Continually give support and guidance to other staffs and personnel
20) Manage sites, liaise with clients and staff in the absence of a member of any Account Manager within your team.
21) Attend regular meetings with your team
22) Meet/call your direct line manager on a daily basis, passing over and updating them with any key information.
This list is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
The successful individual will have good clear communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and innovative mind – set
• Experience of working in a team.
• Knowledge of Spotless policy and procedures.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good IT skills including the App.
• Ability to work to budgets and schedules.
• Professionalism needed as regularly deal with client’s issues.
Own car will be required and all business miles can be claimed in-line with the rate as set out by HMRC.
Hours of work: 2.30pm – 8.30pm Monday – Friday
Location Edinburgh, the Lothians & Fife
All interested applicants to apply via Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 1st February 2019.